Can you be happy for 100 days in a row?
So I don't know about you guys but I consider myself to have a positive outlook on life. Small things really don't get me down. Sometimes I do have unexpected tearful episodes, but I think it's just cuz I'm a cancer...lol I recently started to notice that the winter blues are slowly getting a hold of me and I was like "ooohh no you don't!". I was searching for a solution and found it on Facebook! My fellow photographer friend posted a link to this website that states, "Can you be happy for 100 days in a row?". It's followed by " You don't have time for this, right?". I was stumped. I have allll this time for things in my life yet I haven't been actually pausing and reflecting on how happy some of them make me! Of course, being me, I LOVE a challenge so I accepted! Accept the challenge here.
- Everyday post a picture via Instagram, Facebook or Twitter of what made you happy that day!
- Use the hashtag #100happydays or create your own to limit publicity.
People successfully completeing the challenge claimed to:
- Start noticing what makes them happy every day
- Being in a better mood
- Start receieving more compliments from people
- Realize how lucky they are to have the life they have
- Become more optimistic
- Fall in love during the challenge!
Pretty cool huh! Are you in!? Comment below and let me know :)
Follow me on Instagram @saruniaphoto so we can follow eachother :)
GTA & Destination Wedding Photography - Sarunia Photography